Worldwide, several initiatives to protect patients from counterfeited drugs within the legal supply chain are currently planned or already set in motion. The Aenova Group produces in six European countries. The products „Made in Germany“ and „Made in EU“ are distributed worldwide. The aim of the cooperation is to meet the different international deadlines & regulations.
In the case of the Aenova Group, the challenges were the following:
- Conversion and adaptation of the current production processes by considering the individual ecosystems
- Securing the conformity regarding the different regulations for serialization worldwide
- Reliable and secure submission to different sites, business partners as well as national verification systems
- Integration of a serialization solution into a heterogenic system landscape including a running alignment of the IT
- Linkage to different ERP systems
The integration of Arvato CSDB into an already existing Level II solution of OCS Checkweighers has been done effortless – the partnership with Arvato Systems & OCS Checkweighers is close.
Alignment IT Landscape
The IT landscape was aligned within the scope of the implementation of Arvato CSDB.
The linkage of future business partners and sites is with the aid of the scalable IT solution Arvato CSDB effortless possible.
The communication of data between the involved stakeholders takes place in a reliable and secure manner.