Entering the Digital Future with Arvato Systems
- Lekkerland is an international wholesaler and logistics company that supplies over 90,000 gas stations, kiosks, tobacconists, food and beverage markets, bakeries, fast food chains, cafeterias, and other convenience shops across Europe.
- Headquartered in Germany, Lekkerland is also active in Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Spain.
- In 2015, the company generated around €12.5 billion in revenue.
'Over the last year to year and a half, the Lekkerland/Arvato team has formed a particularly strong bond and shown real team spirit during their start in Switzerland. The working partnership with the consultants from Arvato Systems is excellent and gives us great confidence that we can also rapidly and efficiently integrate our largest German subsidiary into the new solution.'Christian Grotowsky, CIO, Lekkerland
The ‘Become One’ transformation program will prepare the company for digitalization in all European markets. Its aim is to standardize and simplify the current European process and IT environment by replacing it with a shared system. This means that the project will contribute to Lekkerland’s future-oriented strategy, which also includes the future architecture and platform for the digital transformation. In addition, new IT operating processes will also ensure the new IT system continues to develop in an ongoing process oriented on market requirements.
- Replacement of the legacy IT landscape through implementation of best practices in the wholesale and logistics unit based on SAP technologies
- Forecast and replenishment for sales planning
- Use of a template approach with roll-out for all national subsidiaries
- Arvato assumes accountability for concept, consultation, and operation