CRM Sales & Service
The term “Customer Centric” is found in company mission statements with increasing regularity. Retailers and manufacturers put customers at the center of everything, knowing that this is the basis of business success. Digitalization is changing not only the behavior of end customers and business customers but also their expectations of interactions with retailers and manufacturers. Communications need to be open all the time, and across all channels. Consistent, personalized communications are expected in both sales and service and this demands a constantly updated, complete 360° view of the customer.
The right toolset for every role
There are a large number of stakeholders whose needs have to be taken into account and who must be involved if these processes are to be successfully implemented:
- The Sales Manager needs to be able to use PC, tablet or smartphone at any time to access a fully comprehensive view of customer-related activities, including current order status, contact data and minutes from any discussions that have taken place from the PC, tablet or smartphone.
- The Account Manager of course requires a comprehensive view of his or her customers, with the ability to review current and past orders, contracts, income projections and key customer data.
- The Internal Sales Service team need immediate access to the Sales and Account Manager information; they also need the ability to prepare and publish documents in a customer context.
- The Service Manager needs effective ways of finding new customers, interrogating data, and documenting interactions. Gaps in the system are reduced with call and ticket management systems.
- The Branch and Field Manager needs the opportunity to document the actual and target status of company branches, as well as the ability to design marketing materials appropriate to company branches, partners and in-shop retailers. It is important for them to be able to create visit reports – ideally using mobile devices.
- Management teams need an aggregated and current view of customer activity. Orders, service interactions and KPIs on the prognosis and management of the business.
Solutions to improve revenues
More than a decade of experience in CRM projects means that we are confident in creating customer management and sales processes to generate tangible, sustainable benefits.
Higher levels of Customer Satisfaction
Ever-increasing complexity in all-important customer touchpoints can lead to inconsistencies and process disruption. We help you to have a clear view of everything that’s happening, ensuring stakeholder engagement and giving you a full 360° view of your customers.
Independent Solution Design
Our product and technology agnostic expertise selects the best IT solution for your needs whether this is a Cloud product or on-site.
One Partner for all your needs
Creating the specification, designing the solution, implementing the project, live operations and application management: we are your partner for every step of your journey.