The entire Microsoft Cloud portfolio from a single source
Microsoft Cloud Solutions such as Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus and Office 365 services such as Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online and SharePoint Online, are well-established elements of everyday working life in many companies. As a recognized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, we integrate Microsoft Cloud Solutions into your IT environment – tailor-made and independent from any licensing models.
With us as your key Lifecycle Partner (Digital Partner of Record), you benefit from our comprehensive range of services: starting with initial consultancy, encompassing migration and provision of enterprise support services as well as the specific integration services and additional value options our customers require.
Scope of Services
Our Microsoft Cloud Solution Products:
Optimized operating structures and processes thanks to new licensing models with shorter update cycles
- We support software asset management lifecycles with consultancy packages and partner solutions
- We optimize IT workspaces (Enterprise or Secure Productive Enterprise E3 and plans for Office 365 E5)
Future Proof Upgrades for digital workspaces thanks to Windows 10 and Mobile Readiness
- We offer specific workplace consultancy packages
- We clean software bloat (Windows 10 Readiness Package)
- We enable unified control of IT workspaces as well as security of information (unified enterprise mobility and security solutions)
Reduced IT workload thanks to Cloud partnerships
- We work with complex Cloud scenarios (e.g. Unified Identity Service)
- We offer our expertise in business process optimization (Arvato Systems is Digital Partner of Record; integration of other technology partners)
Comprehensive range of services from a single source: from Standard to Full service packages. The choice is yours!
As Multi Cloud Service Integrator we are able to take responsibility for all services around your Microsoft Cloud Solutions, including user and workplace management. So, you can focus completely on your core business.
- Operative Microsoft Partner management
- Invoicing for Cloud services used
- Access to Arvato Systems Service Desk
- Optional Cloud 2nd Level service
- Shared administration model
- Arvato Systems administration of enterprise functions
- Personal support from solution experts