Online shop - solutions
The right platform for every need
hybris online shops
hybris online shops - even more profitable with Arvato Systems' auxiliary modules
As a SAP Hybris Gold Regional Partner, Arvato Systems is the leading systems integrator when it comes to launching and operating hybris online shops nationally and internationally.
We are familiar with the challenges and solutions from Germany and Europe, and even spanning to the U.S. and China.
Our many successful hybris projects demonstrate our expertise in the planning and implementation of complex launches and individualized online shop concepts.
- Comprehensive experience with all hybris modules
- From hybris Accelerator right through to highly customized platforms
- International project expertise: Europe, the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Southeast Asia, China
- Digital distribution and integrated ESD processes
- Comprehensive Arvato Systems modules extend the standard SAP Hybris product, for example, in the areas of subscription management, taxes, payment, and risk management
- Use of an integrated platform for any channel (web, mobile, social media etc.)
- Quick, low-cost, and international – Extensive experience gained from best-in-class projects internationally
- Cost savings thanks to practical extension modules and the experience of Arvato Systems
- Optimal process integration with additional Arvato Systems modules such as order management
- Reduced risk thanks to expertise gained over many years
Oxid online shops
Oxid online shops
The quick and pragmatic Oxid solution acts as a gateway into eCommerce for small to medium-sized companies or startups and can be expanded as required. It will even grow with your business thanks to its modular structure. A large number of leading tools and services are already integrated and available via eFire architecture.
Oxid online shops - solutions for a quick entry into eCommerce
Oxid platforms are flexible and tailored eCommerce solutions that enable eCommerce projects, in particular for smaller and mid-sized concepts, to be implemented efficiently.
- Quick, low-cost entry into eCommerce
- Integrated platform with many standardized processes
- A high degree of scalability under growing volumes and expandability towards multichannel
- A range of third-party products linked via eFire architecture
- Particularly well-suited for SMEs and startups
- Quick entry thanks to minimal planning requirements
- Manageable costs
- Minimal interface requirements thanks to pre-integrated partner solutions
- Reduced risk thanks to established standards and interfaces
Web Content Management
The centralized maintenance of your product data, your contents and your marketing campaigns, enables you to serve all sales channels across different media to maximize your conversion and your market value, to guarantee consistent customer communication, exploit new formats and advertising forms while keeping an eye on the budget. By combining powerful technologies with seamlessly interconnected processes, you will be able to control the complex requirements of modern real-time marketing.
„The online shop is not just another sales channel. It offers the possibility of communicating market values and keeping customers loyal to our brand on a long-term basis. Therefore, the technical possibilities for content marketing in the online shop are crucial to us. “ – The CMO of a renowned retailer.
- Quick and easy generation and export of new contents and websites
- Central representation of promotions
- Target group-based exports and personalization as well as testing contents
- System-assisted search engine optimization (SEO)
- Central management of all digital brand presences, websites and contents in the shop
- System-assisted communication and task control in a central cockpit
- Automated processes in the context of the multimedia marketing content
- Flexible, future-compliant and powerful technology
- Optimization of sales figures and conversion rates
- Increase of market values and customer loyalty
- “Story telling” and creating engaging customer experiences in the shop
- Faster lead times
- Less time and cost spent
- Better quality and brand consistency
- Simpler handling of multi-brand or multi-regional websites
- Improved communication and coordination with other business sectors, service providers and groups of countries
For further information please click here.
Mobile Commerce and Location-Based Services as a new sales channel
Smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives. Customers use smartphones to compare prices while they are shopping in a store, and they even book tickets, order taxis, and reserve tables in restaurants while they are on the go. This activity represents huge potential that could be leveraged by your company. Arvato Systems shows you how you can generate new customers and business areas with the help of mobile commerce, thus preparing you for the future in the best possible way.
Drafting of mobile commerce strategies
Mobile app for finding information and ordering products
Linking of traditional sales with your online business
Creation of location-based and personalized campaigns – customers learn about your store locations
Seamless connection with existing online stores (e.g., SAP Hybris)
Near real-time analysis of campaigns and customer activities
Use smartphones as a new point-of-sale
Personalized sales approach (1:1) via location-based messages sent directly to smartphones
Customer communication in real time via push messages sent directly to smartphones
Direct increase of impulse purchases and more visits to brick-and-mortar stores